Tuesday 27 February 2018

Nous sommes le mardi vingt sept fevrier

A beautiful sunny but cold morning. The moon at 5 am was a full bright yellowy red, so beautiful I thought about getting my camera.
Changed my mind as I was in jim jams in the garden, Bonny  the old retriever had decided to do her doggy business. 
Sadly she has started often needing to go out in the night, even though she had been out at 11pm
Dogs are a lot of work which becomes more onerous as they get older, bit like us all really. 
We can see similarities with ourselves, an old dog with elderly owners.
Eldo the younger dog sleeps through our night times wanderings. I could say the sleep of the righteous if he did not sneak up and eat the cats food from their bowls early morning.
The cats are less problem ... except now Malc has moved to be on his own in a bedroom with ensuite, a room we now keep the cats out of, I end up with 3 on the bed taking up Malc’s place.
Thank heavens the donkeys stay in the field... and yet last night they started hee hawing when they heard me in the garden at 5 am
Pets who would be without them?
Taglines82@gmail.com