Sunday 17 December 2017

Nous sommes le dimanche dix sept decembre

What a marvellous evening last night at FET, Friends of the English Theatre  at Les Cabannes.
In my opinion  just the best performance this year given by Jonathan Guy Lewis in " I found my horn"
Malc is going to write the review but I have to say just how much we have enjoyed that theatre since it opened as FET. 
A lot of work must go into making it all run so smoothly and I want to thank everyone involved for their commitment in making these evenings run seemingly without hitch.
Thank you to the committee and friend Jane Wallace for agreeing to have a collection for refugees and 
also a thank you to Meredith Wheeler who I know through her strong association with Democrats Abroad. I think she is the President of this group in SW France. 
She lobbyed for a collection after the show and the committee agreed to have a collection for refugees. Meredith also works collecting for refugees in Toulouse so I was very touched when she told the committee she would like all the money to come to me and our new Association "Mains Tendues 82"
Great evening, great show, great start to Christmas.... and when we counted up the cash on getting home we had 540 euros! ( wow!)
taglines82@gmail.com