Sunday 28 April 2013

Patchwork at Laguepie

Hi Val - just back from the Spring fair at Laguepie, laden with goodies as usual, but especially blown away by the patchwork exhibition - some beautiful work. Its a long time since I did patchwork but the work on show was quite an inspiration to get creative again!

Sue C
Val says Just this morning I had this email  about the patchwork group.
Hi
We contacted you a while ago as we are moving to Cambou, Verfeil Sur Sey on Monday as we have been renovating a barn there.
In you notes you mentioned the Lagupie patchwork club. Do you know how I contact them as I would love to join as I have belonged to one in the UK for 10 years.
My French is coming on but do you know if any of them speak English it would help to start with.
Also where is the donkey santuary.
Thanks
Jean
Val says So I popped in to the salles des fetes whilst in Laguepie to look at the patchwork [ very impressive] and to get a contact number for Jean
Contact  Mme. Garrigues tel.  0563302781 or mobile  0611754553 and there are 3 English speakers with in the group.
The donkey sanctuary is at La Volvene Belveze 82150