Thursday 26 October 2017

One to go

Four little kittens who soon will lose their mittens
Four pretty little kittens who could do with a home before the cold winter months.Born in the cellar of a gite which soon will be left empty, their food and warmth source going as well.
We have a lady who will help to sterilise if needed. If you have space for a cutie let me know.
The alternative if homes are not found is to leave them wild if someone in Verfeil would undertake to feed them. Then when a little older they could be caught and sterilised.
The reason I suggest leaving them to be wild rather than a refuge is I saw a letter from a French animal charity suggesting as long as the cat got food and was sterilised it was an alternative to being caged long term in a cattery. If I was a cat I would go for the freedom option if I could not have a family home.
Since posting this on facebook half an hour ago I have found really good homes for 3 kittens, we cannot leave one on its own so let me know if you could take the last one.
taglines82@gmail.com