Tuesday 25 May 2021

Happy days

The happiest years of our life were spent at Mas del Sol, Malc and I and a variety of pets. Last night the new owner invited me up for aperos with some friends. It was as magical as it always was and the kestrels are nesting in the wall of the gite again.
Our twenty years in France and the happiest at this place, the tall cypress tree and the collection of buildings you can see in the distance was us.
So happy that the new owner likes it as much as we did,and to see Max our cat happy there again is so lovely

How priviliged we were, we knew we were just guarding it for the next ,as it has gone on through the years... and possibly with Kestrels nesting.
Today I saw two hoopos, i have seen and heard the golden oriole and the cuckoo. I was here for the  wild orchid display along the hedgerows and in the fields and now I am content for the next chapter.

Today I had some good news,I sign the procuration at the notaires for the sale of this house, tomorrow. The  lady buying has deposited the necessary funds and she will move in later in June.
The brilliant photo was taken by Gareth Brown