Tuesday 25 August 2020

Give a helping hand


In our life at some point we all need help.
You never known when it will be, you may think it will not be you who will need help, but one never knows what is round the corner.
By helping others one suddenly discovers every person you help in turn wants to help someone else.
In the frip we have people we have helped, who in turn think, I want to do that, give someone hope and make them happy.
Denise who I am sure will not mind me saying is 84 years old. She has worked hard for two days helping to organise the sales of goods for one euro
Today she knew I was cooking lunches for my refugee boys and she said “Val I am going to cook lunch for them tomorrow and I will make sure it is not pork.”
Denise and friend Myriam Dubois have worked with the young refugee men and made them feel at home and relaxed. How wonderful it is when you get someone who is 50 years older being so caring and kind.
I am proud of the team we have, each person brings an empathy and caring.
I could write about each one and tell you just how caring they are but today it is beautiful Denise who touches our hearts.