Saturday 18 July 2020

A Moulinex with history


Hi Val, this morning I bought a Moulinex equipment for kitchen in Mains Tendues...the same than my mother's during all my childlife.
 It was almost new even if dusty...In the (genuine) box, there was a letter, written on July 1965 (I was 1 month) to a Mme Roux, living on Mourenx, Pyrénées Atlantiques (20 min from my house):she had won this wonderful equipment ('Robot Jeannette') offered by Sud-Ouest Newspaper...and clearly, hardly used it some times.
I always dream of knowing the history  of things and this morning, it was a real dream! Thank you so much for this sign of destiny...thank you to your assistant too, who checked it (That sound! Same effect for me than a Harley Davidson for an Angel) and said 'C'est fou comme les madeleines ont parfois de drôles de forme' or something like that. 
Here is the photo of The treasure of 55 years old which wil have still a long, long life...
Again: thank you to Mains Tendues!