Monday 9 September 2019

Save the date

People have been asking me when your next favourite (big headed ?  moi ?)  Book Sale will take place.  Well, diaries ready,  Saturday 19th October.  Write it in now so you don't forget !  Same place, same format.  Salle de Fetes, St; Pantaleon, (Lot, not far from Montcuq), 10am.
Yummy home made cakes, tea, coffee, snack lunches all will be there to make your visit even more enjoyable and Ron and Brian will be there providing the lovely background music.

I have been spending days sorting through boxes and boxes of books and all books on sale will have been given my seal of approval.  Promise, promise, promise there will be something for everyone, good condition and no rubbish - well, in my opinion.  We will have two new categories, classics old and new, and first editions,  plus, if any of you have a special book you are looking out for, let me know in advance and, if we have it, I will put it by for you.

Books and dvds one euro (first editions will be slightly more expensive), cds 50 cents, so come along for a great day.  As usual, money will go to Poorpaws, La Mere aux Betes and Cancer Support France.

See you there !

Sue x 
Poorpaws