Thursday 8 November 2018

Noir or Blackie needs you

Please help me, adopt this 4 month old adorable puppy.
When we were getting a big bag of cat food this morning at the vets in Laguepie, the vets wife came dashing out to me to tell me about this darling of a labrador. ( she did not remember but he is the image of our Twister who died of old age 3 years ago.)
She knew Bonny had died about 6 weeks ago and knew Eldo was lonely.
Sadly we do not think it is fair to take on a younger dog as we get older.
This pup has already lost someone special in his life, as his owner has just died.
I am told he is adorable, good with cats, dogs and children.
He is at Lez at the moment just round the corner from us.
I seriously must not go to see him... but you could.
He is called “Noir” or “Blackie” if you prefer. There is a number on the sheet I took  a photo of or the vet in Laguepie can always tell you more.