Thursday 29 September 2016

Nous sommes le jeudi vingt neuf septembre

Another lovely morning and for me a great start again today to see Baby outside cat coming to feed and looking much better.

I have been contacted by one of the French people paid to work with refugees, she had been contacted by a young lady in Albi. This young lady helps refugees in Albi but does not have the same support team yet that we have created here.
I am not sure how many readers we have near Albi, certainly have plenty around Gaillac.
Anyway I have the young lady's telephone number for those who can offer help or items the refugees may need. If you live that way and wish to help others less fortunate please contact me and I will pass on her number

Message from Samy
Hi I had a message from a young girl I met in Albi. They welcoming some refugees family but like always they need furniture,food,and volunteers,to make a nice welcoming place.the girl I know is called Nicole, she's English but speak perfectly French. Ask Val for a number anybody who would like donate or spend time with them caring for others
contact   taglines82@gmail.com