Saturday 21 January 2012

Childrens books needed

Children books in French and English.

I gather french and english childrenbooks for a Dutch organisation read to grow.http://www.readtogrow.eu/nl/
Read to GrowIn Europe we find it obvious that books are available to us. We read books for our study, to obtain information and for entertainment. Therefore we have many opportunities to develop ourselves. For most people in developing countries, access to books is a lot less obvious. To give these people a chance to use their potential qualities, we donate books to small-scale projects in developing areas. Read to Grow works with over 80 partner organizations in 27 developing countries.

I take care that the books you give to me, I deliver to the organisation in Holland. I am part of the walkingclub, so we could easily arrange something. My tel nr 0563648084.  Riet Okken