Thursday 15 September 2011

Enterprising Daniel offers service


My parents Sean and Anne Rawnsley gave me your e-mail address, I hope you don’t mind.

I am writing to offer you my services as a bilingual translator from French to English and from English to French. I am registered as an “auto-entrepreneur” to offer this service.

I was born and educated in France and I speak English at home. I have just left the Lycée Lapérouse in Albi having obtained my Baccalauréat and I am currently taking a gap year before pursuing my studies. I’m currently working for www.gites.eu , translating and acting as Assistant Editor on their newsletters.

I would be happy to help you in translating things such as letters or forms (to mairies, bureaucracies, services like EDF or Orange, tax offices…etc), brochures (for gites or bed & breakfast..etc).
For this service I would charge 0,08 € per word. This includes my national French insurance contribution.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Rawnsley

Le Rial
81140 Vaour
France
+ 33 (0)9 66 43 12 49