Monday 9 June 2014

Bruno, the rescue dog and his adventures

Gill Green has terrible problems with her neighbours, all over naughty Bruno who from time to time escapes into their gardens. In her blog she apparently shouted the message below. she must have had it at the ready.  It is the sort of thing afterwards I think I should have said " this or that" and you wish you could go back for a replay.
Gill says
Sometimes in life you say or do something that's completely out of character. So it was last week when, in a fit of anger, I shouted to our neighbour - in my best French - that 70 years ago it was a good job Churchill was a better friend to De Gaulle than they were to us. 

Brave words Gill, let us hope it gets them thinking. 
I think Bruno must have given you enough stories now to write another book. Book and then film, Bruno bounces back,  Bruno carries on, endless possibilities with that dog and his exploits.

JT points out that he thinks it is the owners fault, not the neighbours.

Val says I am keeping a very low profile - as I have often escaping donkeys who have been known to go into the neighbours potager garden and snatch the odd lettuce, what could I say

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com