Thursday 7 November 2013

Come and join us if you like music

Just been reading comments about musicians/would be musicians, thought I'd


stick


my two 'penneth in. Folk'nJazz covers a multitude of sins (and sinners).


I went along last year as an enthusiastic singer and rubbish guitar player,


not because I was wild about folk or jazz, but because it gave an


opportunity


to perform live, and meet other like minded people. I have found the


experience


invaluable in broadening both my tastes and repertoire ( I've even learned


another chord), the more you explore, the more you learn, even the simple


disciplines of playing and singing together.


I would encourage any aspiring musician to come along whatever their style


or


ability, I have found those who paticipate very eager to share and to learn.


Musically, we are not narrow-minded, but embrace all who are interested in


joining in and making music.


JT   folkjazz82@gmail.com

Val says and the club in my experience embraces keen listeners as well.