Wednesday 21 March 2018

Hi Val
Extremely lovable “rescued “ tortoise shell cat looking for a suitable new home. She is 2 1/2 years old. Spayed, micro-chipped and in excellent health. Her vaccinations are up to date. I am moving house to a very small 1st floor apartment with no access to a garden, and altho’ she is clean and can use a tray she is used to being outside during the day. She likes to come in at night for a cuddle & human contact. The apartment  is too small for her and for my rescue dog who is still in need of training. She  comes with her trousseau of basket, tray,  food bowls etc. Her name is Motley. I hand -reared her from the age of 4-5 weeks and I am very sad to part with her, but I do not think she would be happy in my next  home.
Sally.  dalmusic@wanadoo.fr.    HOME FOUND