Tuesday 5 November 2013

Strange how things happen

Val says there I was in the cinema when I got talking to a lady nearby who I did not know but was called Bridget Wright. Both her and I were at David's funeral apparently and we spoke of his loss to the community and I mentioned how I would miss his cookery writing. Bridget  immediately said " I would love to do that" and so a possible new cookery writer for TAG is born.
This is a letter received today from Bridget. I have replied to Bridget so let us hope she takes up the offer.
One of our cookery editors is away for a good holiday and another will be leaving to work in the ski resorts very shortly, so TAG will actually be needing more cookery writers. If interested please drop me a mail to discuss what it would entail.

Hi Valerie

Hope you enjoyed the film, don't understand what all the anti press was about.  I thought it was a good afternoons entertainment.

We briefly mentioned David's food page/column/blog.  I've only recently become aware of the wide range of information you offer but have not seen how David presented his cookery ideas and how often.

I would be very interested in hearing more about what would be involved.

I was a cookery teacher for 13 years.  Have run the first Teas shop in Najac, organised cookery courses and  presently have a small cake making Business/hobby.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bridget

comments to taglines82@gmail.com
job application to Val   mail@bromlea.com