Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday a success, but we need even more of you tomorrow.




In the blue cardigan Jane who along with husband Colin  are organising this week ends event at  The Domaine de Sautou. In the black is Betty who baked the most delicious cakes and donated them all to the event. In the middle picture a group of buyers and sellers participating in a meal  mainly provided by the Nosals to keep up  the energy level. The bottom picture, a blatant self publicist.
We are all there again tomorrow with even more things to sell and I can tell you there are bargains to be had.
I remembered what a super saleswoman I used to be as my former skills came into play and my tin full of money filled up and up. But I want more, so please keep supporting and come tomorrow from 10am to 6pm.The drive is very beautiful in the sun and my great pleasure was seeing all the young people about and helping. Come and join in the fun.
Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com