Friday 11 October 2013

Coaxing the donkeys into their new shed


Show me your nose Lucy

Where is her toothbrush when you need it?
In front of the shed we have put sand so that in the winter when it gets muddy it does not get too messy round the shed entrance. Trying to coax the donkeys in to look at the hut they decided to appear nonchalant and spent an age just sniffing the sand. I have made a tab of the donkeys progress in getting used to the hut and then I do not bore readers with all the photos.
Looking after donkeys by google, I just had a minute of dread of Jan from the donkey sanctuary  emailing saying ''but sand is bad for them'' but then I remembered all those beach donkeys.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com
Looks more like Shrek than Lucy. Gosh, can that girl bray!
For the person who ticked tell me more there is a label called ''donkey shed news'' check it out.