Saturday 12 October 2013

As there is a lot about sheds, just a reminder about grey shades!

The novel "Fifty Shades Of Grey" has seduced women - and baffled blokes.
Now we have Fifty Sheds Of Grey, which offers a treat for the men. The
book has author Colin Grey recounting his encounters at the bottom of the
garden. Here are some extracts...

Fifty Sheds Of Grey

We tried various positions - round the back, on the side, up against a
wall...but in the end we came to the conclusion the bottom of the garden was
the only place for a shed.

She stood before me, trembling in my shed. "I'm yours for the night," she
gasped, "You can do whatever you want with me."
So I took her to the pub.


And it goes on in that amusing way

Are you sure you want this?" I asked. "When I'm done, you won't be able
to sit down for weeks."
She nodded.
"Okay," I said, putting the three-piece suite on eBay.

"Punish me!" she cried. "Make me suffer like only a real man can!"
"Very well," I replied, leaving the toilet seat up.

"Pleasure and pain can be experienced simultaneously," she said, gently
massaging my back as we listened to her Cliff Richard CD.
Can you remember they were sent by Alan Palmer
Comments to  taglines82@gmail.com