Tuesday 3 April 2018

Lost a fairy

Hi Val:

Pleasure having a chat with you yesterday...I do hope you'll get some help...or move Malc upstairs!  Can't have you going down! (Figuratively and literally!)

Val, could you please post the following:  I am missing a 10 x 14 art nouveau litho page.....of a sitting 'fairy'...I have sold it and now I can't find it!  I have looked everywhere ...the only thing I can think of is that last month I brought some art books to the swap ...I may have put it in one to keep it protected...it's just on its own...also, I know I brought some books to you last week at the friperie and perhaps there were a couple of art books in there...yikes!  talk about senior moments!  If you could ask if anyone has found it?  I know it's a long shot but I'm short of answers at the moment!
sorry to bother you with this...thanks!
carolyn
bonjardin@aol.com