Friday 28 November 2014

Flying donkeys

Malc is still on early morning donkey duties and always has tales to tell. This morning he felt sorry for the donkey chums as a tree is bang, bang, banging on the roof of their hut, " that must have kept
them awake all night" he told me. Giving the hay it was so windy the wind was blowing it away before he could spread it for them. I had visions of them flying round the field catching flying hay but then I do have a great imagination. The thought of Rosie flying round with kicking heels made me smile till I imagined her flying out of the field. My biggest nightmare is escaping donkeys.
TAG weather forecast of strong winds was correct I often wince when I copy forecasts as I am sure no one can take them seriously as so often wrong.
Keep warm and " fait attention" with the strong winds
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com