Friday 4 October 2013

Tyrax has a vide grenier Sunday, a quiz Monday and then says his goodbyes

Hi Val,
Hope you are well. 
Sorry for the delay, filming is now finished here in the village. 
My wife and I did one day as an extra, they needed me to be free till end of oct' for the cooking scenes but I already have flights to go abroad and I didn't know if it would just be a day.
The day we did was interesting, it was in the market. Henri and I were sitting in the cafe ordering drinks which was lucky as some people had to stand all day. 
I am leaving next wed' and we're doing a 'vide grenier' at ours on Sunday which gives me an opportunity to say bye to people and then doing the last quiz next Monday which is the last quiz of the year and possibly ever.
Regards
tyrax ventura  tyraxv@hotmail.com