Tuesday 10 January 2012

Health and Cuisine

Watching English TV news I heard a dietician saying if you have problems with digestion it can affect and make arthritis much worse. One of her suggestions was to start to steam your food. I took this on board suffering with both problems and can you believe I visited a friend that very day  {that's you Sue] who had just received by post a new very smart looking Russell Hobbs steamer 'Cuiseur vapeur 2 etages base inox. She had ordered it from French Amazon for around 39 euros including post. Needless to say I took the details and ordered one and  hey presto to-night we are sampling a range of steamed vegetables.There is a handbook with the steamer which gives recipes for a week but we may be a bit stuck after the 7 days are up so if anyone has a good recipe book covering steaming please let me know and I will order one.