Sunday 12 January 2014

Poetry tomorrow morning

The Fifi poetry group are meeting tomorrow morning, I love poetry. Our task is to take any love poems we have written or take our favourite love poems to read.
Loving poetry does not mean you can write it but I have had a bash, Malc has gone to the piano concert so whilst he is out I will tell you my poem but keep it secret.

Changing
Love changes with the seasons, love changes with the years,
In our latter years experiences of life have changed us, changing ideas,
changing life styles, always together
Never agreeing but enjoying the different views
We have been blessed with love, not bliss, but happiness and caring
What is love, if not this trust and thoughtfullnes

Not much good I know but if you can do better why not send your poem
comments to taglines82@gmail.com