Monday 18 June 2012

All you need in the labelling

Some may say 'why does she need to say that?', well I know how many ladies, [oops] people have asked and have not noticed different labels away from the main body of text. New headings at the top of the page now have news, gites, houses for sale and restaurants. Click on each of these to see the relevant information.
Very useful is the new 'Labels' section at the right hand side of the page. For example you need to know the name of a transport company who delivers to France. You know you have seen it in TAG but you think it was in an old post and so you will have to phone or email me. Now do not  get me wrong I like speaking to my readers  but a simpler way is to click on 'Services ' and there will be the information. Or you have visitors coming for the week end and you wonder what is on , click on 'Events' et voila. Another question 'How do we contact you?' Look in 'Contact me' in those very same side labels and there are the details.