Sunday 31 May 2020

Sue at Poorpaws says in reply to a donation from Mains Tendues 82

Val says, I do just love what we do. Reply from Sue  at Poorpaws

Val ?!  Wow !!  Are you sure ?  It's a huge donation !  I can hardly believe it.  Thank you so, so much from Danielle and me.  As you will know, not being able to do our book sale earlier in the year was a huge financial disaster for us and food and vet bills were coming out of our pockets.  I'm NOT complaining, for my part it was my decision to keep the 15 dogs who weren't adopted,  and I assume that responsibility.  I know Danielle has been struggling, no-one was going away so no dogs going 'en pension' which is an important part of her income, yet she continued to take in waifs and strays and, thankfully, adoptions have been good.  I will call her later to give her the good news and see who she wants her cheque made out to.

I will get down to see you soon to collect the books - my little shed is sinking under the weight but I'm not turning them away.  We have the idea of doing a two day sale, if possible, in October.

So glad you are happy in your house and that confinement was not too bad.  I have had to be dragged out kicking and screaming after spending a blissful two months gardening and sitting reading in my greenhouse !

I'm sure Danielle joins me in sending much love and so many thanks to you and the wonderful Mains Tendues team.

Sue
Poorpaws