Monday 13 January 2014

More about Valerie Trierweiler

Dear Val,
I have to react on the article of Mme Trierweiler. It makes me angry because there are so many people, man and women, treated badly by their spouse. If anyone need a hospitalisation for that news......
We are fighting to get our child treated every day because there is no money, no time, no beds and she is hospitalised because she got a bad message. I’m sorry for my reaction of course I don’t know the facts but I had to get if of my chest.
Miranda

Another from Ann
Happy New Year Val!

Hmmmm! Valérie Trierweiler is a journalist and knows how to manipulate the media. Forgive my cynicism, but could this be a bit of a publicity stunt? She must have known for months what was going on - and after all 'Le pot se moque du chaudron'!!!

Ann

Val says - translates roughly as " the pot calling the kettle black"

comments to taglines@gmail.com