Wednesday 29 February 2012

Let's keep this between ourselves

I am not sure I want to pass on this bit of information as I really want to be first in the queue on the 10th of March 10 am at the Salle des Fetes in Verfeil. Fifi is holding another clothes sale and coffee morning and between you and me I know donated items include such names as Hobbs,Jaeger, Boden,Jimmy Choo, Dior etc,etc. If you do go be prepared for pushing and shoving at the entrance , and that will be just me. After the melee a calming coffee and homemade cakes will be on offer. Finishing at 12.30 by which time you can stagger home with your clutch of bags and the Fifi ladies can collapse. Everyone welcome so why not think of asking your French and Dutch friends and make it a bumper morning.
Keep your man happy and make a purchase for him as there are gents clothes, dragging him along with you may be difficult unless you mention the cakes.
More info. from www.fifi82.org