Monday 22 August 2011

Second Book Swap

By popular demand the second book swap is being arranged for Sept 5th Monday 11am at the Gazpacho in St. Antonin.  I am assured that there are plenty of books to be swapped as a couple of TAGlines readers are clearing shelves. If by any chance you cannot make this date let me know your reading tastes and I will put some aside for you.Someone recommended two writers new to me Lee Child and Anita Shreve both quite different genres but both good reads, so thanks to the person who made that recommendation.Amongst books I will be taking are Hilary Mantel's Wolf Hall winner of the 2009 Booker Prize, Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go. Not quite so worthy but 'blinkin good' Ian Rankin Watchman and Anita Shreve A Wedding in December. That's just a taster to whet appetites.